25 May 2012

New things to play with ! ! !

So I taught an English lesson about Canada today... And no, I could NOT keep the money and go home and save it for something meaningful and serious, when there was a "new goods" sign on my favourite crafts shop.  Given the fact that I spent the last four hours at work by brainstorming and drawing plans for my coasters and bookmarks and other nice little things made of felt, I had to get them, didn't I??


There will be a lot of playing and sewing (interrupted by a few verz short outbreaks of responsibility and studying and writing my thesis) during the weekend! Yesterday's gloomy mood is gone and I can't wait to try out my sewing skills as soon as possible. So much happiness from a few pieces of felt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...