27 July 2012

Home

After one week of camping and hiking and observing the natural and cultural beauties of Slovakia, we are home again. I in Czech republic, he in England. Came back, dried the tent, unpacked, checked my e-mails, checked my Facebook, checked my blog and other people's blogs, replied, commented, cooked, ate and am slowly getting ready for working and moving and tidying up and everything is very busy again. I read a book once that said you should start working gradually and slowly, but somehow it is not very possible. I need an afterholiday holiday. Please someone come and look after me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...