06 October 2012

Being at home

I fear that this is going to be one of the late night tired posts when I’d have done better by just going to sleep rather than bogging, but I thought I haven’t written anything for quite some time (because my awesome boyfriend and delightful mother were visiting), so I’d better reveal the life-truth that occurred to me while I was filling the washing machine tonight.
I like my home. No matter how lame that might sound, I really enjoy staying in and doing all the housework, trying new recipes, going shopping for food, gardening, repotting plants, feeding the pets, feeding myself, tidying up or just spending the time resting… I also love the smell of the washing powder, the sound of the washing machine and the calm atmosphere of hanging the washing in the garden on Sunday morning when everyone else in the house is still asleep.
So call me lame, but I don’t really feel the need to go out to clubs and pubs to spend money on drinks and food when I can have just the same at home - for less money and probably with much more fun and the bed is always only a few steps away. Being at home is cozy, comfortable, warm and snuggly and it will feel even better in times of harsh and cold autumn and winter weather that are going to come. There is nothing better than sitting on a sofa, snuggled up in a warm blanket with a cup of tea in hand reading a book, watching my favourite TV series or making a friendship bracelet.

I love my home!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...