14 October 2012

Superhero

I’m having a day of personal awesomeness today. Not only am I ill and still doing what I should, but in spite of my illness, I managed to go out, do a great deal of work at the uni, drag a whole backpack and bag full of food home and cooked myself dinner for today and lunch for tomorrow and a few more meals and also hanged the washing in the moonlight while singing “panties in the moonlight” to the tune of Toploader’s “Dancing in the Moonlight”. I rarely get to dance, but hanging undies is a thing I do quite often. People should write more songs about practical things, really. I mean – just try to sing it to yourself. Undies in the moooon light, everybooody!! Yeah, well… It’s been a good Sunday and I am happy, that’s all I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...