18 October 2012

The new old envelopes

 
I have seen people on Etsy mentioning re-used packaging materials in their shop policies and I think it’s a great way how to not only save some money (those bubble-wrap envelopes can get really expensive!), but also to reduce the amount o rubbish we produce by using the same thing more than once.  A few weeks ago, I got a bunch of old used envelopes from my man, who is quite fond of ordering things online – old books and CDs and DVDs (it does drive me a bit crazy from time to time). The first order of Christmas decorations has already gone out into the world in the new-old packaging and I childishly hope that I will get some more envelopes for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...