31 March 2012

Spring, spring, spring...


This year's spring has come very suddenly and as if out of nowhere. Lots of tiny flowers covered the lawns in my favourite botanical garden in Prague and I am really happy to say that I have enjoyed their short-lived beauty very much, walking around, taking photos to share here with you or sitting on a wooden bench reading a book or discussing some life-important matter with my friend in there. This is a place where I made my first year university timetable, went for dates, had lunches or read literature for my thesis, went for walks when I felt blue, even gave a few English lessons and it is very close to my heart.

I think it is sad that there are days when we are too consumed by work or worries that we do not have the time spend a few moments somewhere nice to look around with open eyes and appreciate the beautiful little living things around us, the grassiness of the landscape, the variety of shapes and colours and the smell of fresh air, when it can improve our mood so much.
Even though there already is so much nice to see, some parts of the garden are still asleep, resting and taking their time to amaze us in summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...