17 June 2014

The Little Pencil Box

A few weeks back, I borrowed my colleague's pencils without asking and it caused a bit of a friction in the workplace (I should have asked) - so I decided to bring my own set of pencils to work. I don't really know why the idea never occured to me before - I rarely use my pencils at home. As I walked home that day, the rubbish bin for plastic to be recycled presented me with a nice little gift - this perfectly unharmed white plastic box. It was sitting on top of the container, as if someone thought it was too good to be thrown in and someone might like to take it. Well, I did! I washed it in the dishwasher and I have my own little pencil box now. The pencils fit into the box perfectly and the box itself fits into the shelf under my desk wonderfully. It is nice how things sometimes work out :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...