10 May 2015

Unearthing Old Pictures: Wormie

I was just making some room on my camera memory card, when I stumbled upon these pictures. I cannot believe I did not share them yet, because this is where it all started!!

This is the first toy that I made for my niece, I call it WORMIE and it was the toy from me that she had before we even met. This is the simplest (and most horribly made) first crocheted toy that I made, the prototype for the latter long and colourful wormie and snakie. I have made many toys since then, but little wormie will always stay in the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...