07 November 2015

Meeting Tortoises


African spurred tortoises grazing outside are not exactly a typical sight in England at the end of October. However, when you go to Clandon park, that is exactly what you might get to see :) Whilst visiting the Clandon Park reptile centre and admiring their bearded dragons and snakes and Horsfield's tortoises I almost did not notice these great animals grazing outside. I could spend hours just watching them eat and walk and eat and walk. Tortoises are one of the most amazing animals on this Earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...