31 December 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Only something more than 30 minutes remains of the old year and although I did not want to make any resolutions this year, I finally decided that there are some things I want to do in the next year and this list is only to summarize them.
  • Next New Year will be celebrated at a party, preferably one where you have to be dressed in funny clothes, not in a sit-at-home-and-watch-TV style.
  • I will go to freediving trainings with a little bit less reluctance (even though it is cold outside and it takes me 50 minutes to get there and then return home at 10.30 p.m. with still wet hair and lots of wet stuff that needs to be hung somewhere so I wake everyone up)
  • Similarly, will put more enthusiasm into studying, going to work and shopping for clothes (so that next time that I arrive at my parents', my Mum will not have the feeling that I look like a homeless who needs to be dressed anew from neck to toes and will not drag me to the shopping centres to undergo the torturous process of choosing the right outfit)
  • Will take up one of the following: swimming, yoga, aqua-aerobic, belly dancing
  • Will NOT cut my hair
  • Will come to visit parents and old friends more often
  • Will save some more money, but also let myself enjoy what I earn in a sensible way(such as traveling to visit parents and old friends)
  • I will take greater care of my pets (snails, stick insects) and will care more about their diet and will finally take my tortoise to the vet after she wakes up this spring

That seems to be everything, although the list will be changing, because some things will not work, obviously :o)

I hope you will all have a wonderful New Year. Have a great time.

2 comments:

  1. They all sound like good plans! Also - What is freediving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freediving is diving on a breath hold. Only with finns and mask. And there are different disciplines,I am quite good at one and trying another ones as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...