16 April 2013

New Bracelets

Thesis time is showing in the amounts of bracelets that I am knotting these days. These two new bracelets have recently been listed in my Etsy shop. Follow the links under the photographs to see the listings.


This girly bracelet is a slight variation to a clasic "V" shaped pattern, but instead of one-colour Vs I made two-coloured ones. In my opinion, it worked out quite well.


The second bracelet is on of my very own patterns. The original idea was to have circles and crosses and even though the crosses worked out perfectly, the circles are not very round - I drew the pattern out on a square grid before weaving, but the knots are more rectangular than square, so the circles got a little "stretched".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...