31 August 2014

An Afternoon of Eyes and Bubbles


We visited some close family last weekend. It was a really nice and sunny day, so we could sit outside and enjoy the English sun, which we had so much of during this summer. I divided my time between looking after and talking to my baby niece and crocheting some eyes. Why eyes? Well, because even though they are super easy and quick to make, having to make eyes in order to finish the toy is just the most frustrating thing ever. Knowing that the toy is going to be ready within a few minutes, but... oh no, wait... I must make the EYES! So I made some in advance.


I was also given a no longer wanted but lovely tin, for which I immediately found use.


 It's an eye tin!!!
There was also cake and a lot of tea and a lot of laughter and baby talk and bubbles... Of course, there are risks when combining outdoor cup of tea with bubbles....


... but it didn't taste any different! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...