26 September 2014

Crassula deltoidea


This lovely succulent Crassula deltoidea is one of my newest succulent plants. I purchased it during a succulent plant exhibition in Prague about two months ago and I am glad it survived the big move without any problems.


Now it has a sunny spot on the terrace together with few other plants and they all seem to be doing well, having enough sunshine and still being shielded from the rain.


However, it seems like nothing good can last forever in the garden over here. And even though the terrace is elevated and gets significantly smaller number of mollusk visitors, there still are some.


Whether it was a snail or a slug, I do not know, but the bite-marks are of a very distinctive shape of a gastropod jaw. Well, it got nibbled, but not killed and for that I can be thankful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...