24 September 2012

Autumn in the gardens

At the beginning of September, the weather has changed rapidly. Within a week, it went from lovely warm summer to rainy dark and icy autumn. I felt sorry for this, because I spent most of the really ice summer indoors, sitting over books ad notes and studying. However, when I visited the Prague Botanical Garden last week to have a look at carnivorous plants, there were lots of outdoor plants too, which seemed to still have summer.


The garden was full of bonsai trees, flowers and in some places also mushrooms. And of course, there is always enough time and money for a cup of hot tea and some unusual sweets :)

And as I have given myself a yearly pass to the botanical garden as a post-exam gift too, I plan to be there more often. Next stop: pumpkin exhibition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...