26 April 2014

Friday Night Beading


A good friend of mine took me out yesterday, for a "Holešovice Fashion Market", which was full of really nicely dressed people, artists selling their quite expensive, but beautiful and one of a kind clothes and earrings and toys and so on, with a DJ and some food and drink stands, really nice thing in the ugly old halls of Holešovice Town Market in Prague.
Having worn jeans and a simple striped t-shirt (H&M) with my sporty backpack stuffed with school things I need to do during the weekend, I really didn't look like a fashion fan, but when I saw all those people who were fashion fans, it made me want to prettify myself, too. So we bought some earrings :) And of course, seeing all those nice things sparked up some ideas in my head, so I made a simple set of crystal-clear bracelets and a necklace/bracelet to wear to work to make me look a bit more nice and serious :) 
What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I see so many people with pretty accessories and it really makes me want to pretty myself up too sometimes! I love crystal clear jewelry, I think it's so underrated but really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to make things and then not wear them, but sometimes I just am in the mood for little something :) And clear things can be combined with almost anything!

      Delete

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...