06 April 2014

Pink Spring


The landlords have gone for the weekend, so I had a quiet little time to explore the beauties of their garden this Friday afternoon, after I threw my backpack down not to be picked up until Sunday morning (which is now, eeek! ). Everything is alive, everything blossoms. There are tulips, daffodils and a lot of very fragrant hyacinths, mostly in pink colour. We know these mostly as pot plants, but they benefit from being in the garden soil so much. Well, any bulb plant does. Snails have also come out and the blackbirds are back and even louder than before.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! The garden was yours all yours * evil laugh!* I love that calm feeling of wandering and really looking at the details of my environment. Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. Sometimes I just sit down and listen to the birds and leaves and look at tiny things and then even the ordinary dandelions look amazing and magnificent :)

      Delete

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...