14 June 2012

Muffins or cupcakes?

















Finally, after a long time of wondering, this site has expleained to me the difference between a muffin and a cupcake.
It says: " Muffins are usually bigger and not as sweet as cupcakes and they are also made and served without frosting . "
I used the recipe for "Basic Muffin Dough" on cooksunited.co.uk and mixed cranberries and chocolate into it. I filled half of the cups with it, then added lots of cocoa into the second half and filled another half of the cups.
However, I am not sure what I would call mine, since there is not frosting on top, but the size of the cups is really tiny. Options are frosting-free cupcakes or mini muffins. Whatever they are, I hope my friends will like them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...