23 February 2014

Quick Valentine's Day Cards




This year, the Valentine's day came in a very busy time, so the card I made was a very quick one. I couldn't share it until my boyfriend received it in the post, so here it is now - he got the one on the left. I also cut out a few more ''training" hearts to practise my cutting, but it was really easy. I am considering making this year's Christmas cards this way. 








Any shape works, symmetrical or not, just cut it out of the paper and then fold in various directions and cut out the pattern. The only thing you need to be careful about when cutting is that the holes made in different foldings do not merge and create a one big hole - it doesn't look very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...