10 April 2017

The Windowsill Jungle


I have been gone from home for a couple of days, paying a visit to my relatives and friends back in Slovakia. When I came home, this amazing jungle has been waiting for me! All of my seedlings - broad beans, cabbages, tomatoes, sunflowers, sweetcorn, pansies, pot marigolds - have been busy growing and the flat looks... quite overgrown! My two little tables in the living room and the windowsill in the kitchen were taken over by living green stuff! How exciting! :) I can't wait to re-locate this jungle outdoors.


Big thanks goes to my husband who managed well without me and watered all this growth whilst I was gone. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...