31 December 2009

Creative Christmas

I decided that I will NOT do anything like special Halloween / Valentine's Day / Christmas bracelets this year. I don't think it helps to get more sales and to be honest, it's boring. If I ever make a bracelet with hearts, pumpkins or reindeer on it, it will be because I enjoy doing it and not because some sort of holiday is coming and I want to get sales.

Anyway, I thought it wouldn't be too bad to make some more items for my shop, so I bought lots of different embroidery threads, even the colours I don't usually use and I played with it for a while during the Christmas holiday. The results are shown in the picture below. Not all of them are finished, but I am working on them every single day :)



Some of these I might keep, but most of them will be listed on etsy.com after the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...