19 December 2011

Beads again!!!


I made some FIMO polymer clay beads in the past, but never thought that I could actually be the person who makes jewellery or anything like that. That was not for me, I was making bracelets, I thought. Well, until now!!!
At the end of summer I got inspired by a friend who showed me her beaded Christmas decorations in shapes of snowflakes, stars and angels that she made for a Christmas fair that she's going to take part in. It did't look difficult, so I decided to try it too.
These are my Christmas stars (rather than snowflakes) made of glass Czech beads bought mostly at Starbeads and Rooya. If you happen to be in Prague and are bead-crazy, you should definitely visit these two shops! You are going to be pleasantly surprised.
I made little sets of these stars and listed them in the Christmas section of my shop. A few of them are sold now, but there are still some left. Everything that doesn't sell until Christmas will be available in the next year as well, so that you can keep shopping all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...