16 October 2012

What I come home to


























It's always nice to come home after a cold day at work and warm up with a cup of tea and an episode of something funny on a cozy sofa. Lately, I find knotting bracelets and making crafty things in the evenings very relaxing. In fact, a whole little sofa and table at my home are covered in crafty things at the moment.
The picture on the left shows a Christmas wrapping paper that I made by stamping snowflake stamps purchased on Fler (a Czech website very similar to Etsy) on a used wrapping paper from IKEA. I have also bought a few of the Christmas presents and they look gorgeous wrapped in this paper that cost nothing and only needed a little bit of time to be made.
The other picture shows a Christmas design for friendship bracelets that I came up with after last year's Christmas. The two bracelets pictured here are already finished and will soon be listed in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...