09 November 2012

❇❆ Ready for Christmas ❆ ❇


Christmas will be here in something over a month and I have been busy. Not with making stuff, that was already done in August, but with taking photographs and listing - that's the harder part of the work.
All of these can be currently seen in the "Christmas" section of my Etsy shop.
Little sets of two or three decorations can be divided and stars can be sold individually, it is all up to you and I will be happy to create custom listing for you (even a mix from different sets, if you wish!).

❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄

You may have noticed that I am gone at the moment, however, I am still taking orders and your packages will be sent on Thursday 15th November - still arriving a long time before Christmas! :)


2 comments:

  1. you have been busy.....they look great.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I like how they turned out - both the stars and the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...