20 December 2012

What I brought home from Christmas origami workshop by Papelote


My friend and I have visited an origami workshop organised by Papelote - a Czech stationery shop - which was advertised on their Facebook fan page . The theme of the workshop was "Christmas stars", but we also learned how to fold a crane and how to make about three types of stars.


All of these can be stuck to cards or hung on the wall or Christmas tree. And made of some really nice Christmas wrapping paper, they could look really gorgeous. One more thing I can do during my Christmas holiday :)

4 comments:

  1. You're very clever, and the stars look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. A card with these on would be so special, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful. Origami is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! They look so difficult to create but look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...