28 March 2014

Simple Happiness


Okay, I know that many will laugh when they find out that this post is about food, but truly and honestly, having a tummy full of good things is one of the best feelings on Earth. I really enjoyed cooking for my darling while he was here, in a completely new way. It was great to make it look nice and make it taste nice and the final praise (and also the fact that I didn't have to do the dishes a single time while he was here) felt pretty good too. For the first dinner we had together, we ate steaks with veggies and potatoes sprinkled by my window-grown chives and our first breakfast was very fruity with hand-squeezed tangerine juice. I really look forward to adding more and more homegrown ingredients as I move to the UK and get the little piece of vegetable garden more established.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...