29 March 2015

New Yarns

Longer days are coming and I know that soon I will not need to sleep as much as I do now. My inner mammal will wake up with the arrival of spring and there will be more time to crochet and read and do some studying (for the new job - hahaaa!!). 

In a happy moment I visited Woking Hobbycraft and treated myself to a really useful box of yarn in various colours that go really well together. The little ones are balls of "Woolly" merino wool and the three medium and two huge balls are "Women's Institute" 100% acrylic yarn.


I have been in a little slow place with crochet since I bought these, but I have a couple of little projects in my mind that are slowly coming to life.There are more toy balls and octohugs to be made and maybe... and this is a little secret... maybe some other creatures, too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...