02 March 2015

Sundays


I love them. Even more so after I quit my part-time weekend job. This weekend was exceptionally pretty, with walks in the park and fooling around, lots of crochet and also hard work in the garden followed by a nice rest and cup of tea on the terrace with the view of mini irises and snowdrops flowering in the pots.


My graduation bouquet is making its first appearance. After completely missing it last year because I wasn't here, I am making sure that I watch it closely to catch every single detail.


I also dug a new patch in a place that was originally full of weeds. It was difficult because of all the roots, but it was definitely worth it. Now all there is left to do is to wait for warmer weather so that I can finally sew and plant some things out. I am not sure what I will be growing on this piece of land, but my choices include Red Duke of York potatoes, courgette Soleil, peas, carrots and leafy salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...